25 July 2011

UFO update and swap with Lil Raggedy Angie

Well i think it's done, not real happy with how it came out, but the more I try to fix it it gets worse. I think my problem is the gloss black paint I used. Never again no matter what. It was hard to sand, couldn't dull it with stain, and no matter how much modge podge I used the labels aren't sealed that great. I did do this in humid weather so that might have had alot to do with it not sealing. I don't hate it but don't love it, the picture looks good and I learned allot. Thanks everyone. More to come soon.

Will show you what's inside 2morrow......


  1. If modge podge is anything like some of the varnishes I use they definitely don't so well if it's humid. I am spending my time painting and gluing till we get some normal heat. Don't know if the gloss paint had anything to do with it. Still I think your project looks good.

  2. Tam,
    I think your bin turned out great. Love the Mammy labels.
    Country at heart