05 January 2013

Pay it Foward



2013 Creative Pay It Forward....

the first 5 people to comment on this post stating “they would like to Join In” will receive something from me sometime this year.

I don't know yet what it will be???

Maybe a handmade creation, or a prim candle, or a decorating book, ???

Just what ever comes to my mind or spirit.

I can promise that it will only be a type of item that I would want to receive myself.



As for the “Catch”…

The first 5 people to request to be included must make the same offer on their blog and follow through with the giving.

*You must say you want to join in on the PIF in order for your comment to be counted.

Lets spread a little Love this year, my friends.

What do you say??

Wanna join in??
 
Please email or leave address with comments tammysue@mfx.net oh ya last time this was going on there was a little confusion so on my signup you are welcome to sign up even if you have already signed up on someone elses bog
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm in for the Pay it forward.
    Totally love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be included in PIF!! I will repost on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send address after you comment tammysue@mfx.net

    ReplyDelete