05 October 2012


I have 2 of these what are they? Really want to get rid of them any suggestions on how to redo them? The top part comes of its like a plastic round ring then you are left with a wooden thing kinda like a milking stool. I had the geese displayed in it but want to paint it some how suggestions? The round frame thingy I think I'll just leave it as is. It can be either on or off but my main thing is what is this suppose to be and what can I do with it to sell it?
The top is open it could probably hold like a artificial xmas tree.

Read more: http://craftersnestlednook.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1018#ixzz28ThDZzv4

1 comment:

  1. Tam, I am not sure what this is called but my aunt had one she used to store her sewing stuff in. I am sure you will think of an idea to re-purpose it, I know I would.
    Country at heart