24 July 2012

Pinterest projects complete





I have so many things pinned on pinterest its time to either make them or get them out of there.  So I am committed for every 2 or 3 I pin I have to make something already pinned. The Toilet paper roll holder love this holds 2 rolls made from oatmeal container.  Primitive snowballs made from balled up newspaper and layers of joint compound. Silicone bulbs (great money saver) nightlight bulbs dipped in clear silicone.  Last up is a redo box it was redish with some tacky fabric on the cover repainted it and placed wallpaper border over it.  Love how it came out if you want any info on the pinterest stuff check out my pinterst board for the original post and for the original credits or just ask and I can get it.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been busy ~ Isn't it a great feeling when you get things accomplished???
    Happy creating!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, just wish i could get more done....

    ReplyDelete