12 August 2011

CatNap primitive Surpise Package

Hi, all, I feel kinda of silly awhile back I did a swap with Gina and I guess I totally forgot! I had to email her when I received this package to make sure it was for me.... This was such a wonderful surprise. I cant wait to get the stuff all in their places but have allot to do before then. I dont have any cats so I luv this newbie, and

the pillow will go great when the laundry room gets done! The journal I ordered from Theresa Ick its so tiny and cute. Great day thanks all

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some nice prim stuff. Love the cat, how cute.
    Enjoy.
    Tamera
    Country at heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice "surprise" :o)Love the kitty!! ~Kriss~

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you like your goodies Tammy..:) and love that little book..can't wait to see where you put these items when you get all of your painting done.;)have a great weekend.;)

    ReplyDelete